Friday, September 27, 2013

Soledad.

Today was a pretty meh school day. I was so pooped that I forgot about beach day and just threw on whatever was there and off to school I went. 6th hour was a study hall since we had a test yesterday, decided to use it to cram for kanji (there was more on the back) hehe. Came home and just felt really lazy and unmotivated. So proud of myself to get off my ass and bike though. 30 miles within' 2 hours! Went from home, obviously, to MidAmerica Nazarene then Havencroft and the neighborhood. Onwards to Ridgeview, I biked around my old neighborhood where I used to live. It brought back old memories and made me realize how bad off we were before. The stairs didn't have carpet anymore, just stained, dark chocolate wood with beaten brown doors. The window that mama used to look out when she washed the dishes now held cacti instead of the flowers that the school bus assistant would give to me each week. It made me really happy back then. I was the only one that elderly lady gave to even though I struggled with English. She gave me different small bouquets of flowers each week. One week they were lilacs the other lavender tiger lilies and so on. The small den where I first saw my kitten was torn down and the tree in the front of the apartments was torn down, replaced with another, one that was frail and odd looking. Biked by the way I use to take to school(Ridgeview Elementary). Pretty nostalgic.  Biked further down to Maffie and just chilled for a bit. The mind just lingered and questions popped up about feelings and why they exist. Rolled on back towards Megan's house by East then onwards to Sonic we go to quench our thirst! Then I biked home along 151st and Ridgeview. While heading to Sonic, we got catcalls twice haha. Funny funny. I guess the exercise and diet change is working. Guess I'll be one buff girl after a month or so. Heard about the rehearsal tomorrow at North but I'm scheduled for a 9 hour shift, opening too but the rehearsal starts at 10-11. How fun. Gonna have to miss it. Sigh. Heard about the fight at the bonfire last night. Apparently a fight at broken out and a hit list existed. The girl we saw holding something to her nose got punched in the nose hehe. I thought she had gotten hit in the face with the football. So now there's no powerpuff next year. Oh, stupid people get so worked up over a game. Although, I would've love to see that cat fight.

 Enjoying the landscape.
 1 2 3 4 5