Saturday, September 28, 2013

Cold&Wet Night.

Today's Route: Home -> CST -> Price Chopper -> South -> MAN -> Havencroft -> Ridgeview -> Maffie -> Nelson -> Pineview -> Back to Nelson -> Back to Pineview then onwards to Harold -> Sonic -> Walgreens -> Home.

Another 30 miles down. A booyah! Rode up and down Nelson's hill, catching droplets against my face each time heh. It was so cold though. Mikeo suggested going on the bike trail and I was like nah uh! I remember Corey telling me about the murder that took place there and heck no! So we talked about getting raped and pushing each other back to get sacrificed haha. While biking around East, he put on the fox song so I could hear it and the part where they play what a fox sounds like, I just started jamming to it and going ding ding! We could also see our breath when we biked on 135th and Blackbob. Praised me on how strong my legs are but my arms are so weak that I can't even do a push up. Then we went near the church and it was so foggy. I though that my glasses were fogging up from the cold but turns out that it really was foggy and we couldn't even see. Scary! Drop by work and got a drink before setting off home. Saw someone get pull over. Wanted to stay and watch but Mikeo made me go so we wouldn't get in trouble lol. Meg and Michelle wanted to have a movie and dinner night again but I was already out biking so another time would have to do. He said something about a rumor going around about Dion and I dating? Wth? We don't even talk or hang out anymore this year so not sure where that came from. Wonder who started the spark? So many assumptions about me dating all these guys when I've stated the obvious over and over again. Sigh.

Still can't figure out why. Simple curiosity or is there something more underneath? He still knows where I'm at and my number so it's nothing major. It's weird not being friends with someone who you use to be the best of friends with. The bond, it kinda disintegrated but the ashes still remain in the wind. I'm still great friends with the others but I guess too much was invested in this one and ended with too much poison. Really miss Lucy though, hope she hasn't forgotten me. I'd be pretty heartbroken. I don't mind anybody else forgetting but I dunno, Lucy is just really special. I connected with her pretty fast and I don't feel any judgement from her. First canine that I grew close with and pretty much fell in love. Always was a feline lover before but Lucy changed that.

Đừng Quên Em(Don't forget me)
Những câu nói yêu đã không còn nhiều tha thiết
The loving statements aren't as plentiful or deep as they once were
Những ánh mắt trao nhau sao không như lúc đầu

The way we exchange glances aren't like how they were
Có lẽ ta đã trải qua những tháng ngày hạnh phúc

Maybe the happy days are over
Mà giờ đây trong tim anh đã quên dần đi
But right now his heart has forgotten


Nếu em cố giữ lấy những hoài niệm khi ấy

If if I hold onto the memories
Nếu em cố giữ anh mãi bên em

If I held him by my side
Chúng ta không thể nào trốn tránh mãi trong ký ức

We wouldn't run away from the happy memories

Vì dường như hôm nay mọi thứ đã đổi thay
Our paths has change


ĐK:
Vòng tay em ôm lấy những kỷ niệm xa vời

I hold onto the distant memories
Dù nắm tay nhưng cảm giác không phải ngày xưa

Holding hands, the feeling isn't like back then when you loved me
Đã từng yêu, đã từng nhớ, đã từng mơ mộng

I have loved, have missed, and dreamt

Về một ngày bên nhau mãi mãi
Of one day being together forever


Thì thôi hãy đi tiếp con đường anh chọn

But let's go with the path you've chosen
Và đừng quên em nhé, em vẫn ở đây

But don't forget me, I'm miss here
Vẫn là em như ngày xưa, anh từng rất yêu phải không anh
I'm still the one you loved before, right?


Nếu em cố giữ lấy những hoài niệm khi ấy

If I hold onto the memories
Và em cố níu kéo anh về đây

and keep you by myside
Cũng không thể nào níu giữ lấy một vòng tay

They wouldn't be able to pull your hand away from mine
Vì trái tim anh nay đã đổi thay

Because your heart has changed(because you don't love me anymore).