Sunday, September 29, 2013

I promise you my love, my happiness, my life.

- - -
I've been watching marriage videos and I realize how special and touching it is. It's not about signing a piece of paper but the ultimate promise of loving one another, together, forever. You can spend a lifetime with one person, and you can love them forever. I too, want to be a perfect wife and a loving mother. I've never been one to think about the possibility of crying while making a speech or watching someone have a special moment in their life and cry for them but I can relate or at least empathize now. So touching!

- - -
Slight stereotype this morning but in the end it was a nice gesture. This male customer in his middle ages was pretty mean to Meg so I took out the order. He was actually pretty nice and caught me off guard. He asked "Where I was from" and I was thinking of saying "America, duh." but I figured I wouldn't get a tip so I just stood there looking at him dumbly for a couple of minutes haha. So he was like "Are you from Japan?" and I answered. He said that either way, I'm very pretty! And that pretty much made my morning. The question made me think of this video lol. My feet were so sore and achy surprisingly. Skipped out on my 30 miles and decided to do a few squats, lunges, and crunches. Ami made shrimp Alfredo pasta with garlic bread, and salad with cherry tomatoes for dinner. Yum!