Sunday, September 15, 2013

Away I go?

Sometimes I wonder if I should fly away, if it would be better if I do to avoid the faces of those who have harmed me. They're contaminating others who I befriend and the poison is slowly spreading and it sickens me. Must I really travel millions of miles away to escape? To escape news of them, to escape pieces of them. I don't wish to dwell upon the past after taking what I could and learning from it but they just evoke so much passion from me. So much emotion and anger. I'm thankful for those who know and empathize my pain. Their understanding means so much to me, their encouragement helps me grow and develop into a better person.

So, I wasn't able to purchase the vehicle I desparately wanted . . because it was a low rider therefore the tires would get stuck in snow and that's the only reason why my mom is against it. Sigh. I dislike driving big cars! I have to drive so cautious and slow, especially with my parking skill heh. Oh well, I just keep saving for another, new car!
心がどこにあるかわからない、あなたによって、またはどこかにある?知らない々か幸せほし。