Sunday, September 15, 2013

Reunion.

Got woken up by my dad at 8AM even though I was originally planning to get up at 8:30AM to grab an extra 30 minutes of shut eye but meh. Got ready and arrived around 9:20AM. It was quiet nice seeing almost everyone again. Had a nice time catching up and organizing the presentation next month at Japan Fest. I didn't let an imbecile's presence ruin my mood nor isolate myself from the group so I'm feeling pretty awesome! Shawn even stated that I'm been "reborn" from my tragic past which made me chuckle. I'm guessing I've found comfort in living life without pain and found my source of happiness. Talked about getting a new car and starting nail school with my parents. The plans are still set out on the table but I'm either starting in the winter or summer. They want me to quit my job after the Wal-Mart finishes construction by QT. Wonder how the future will play out though? Why do people build chain stores so close to each other though? Sonic on 151st and 135th are 4 minutes away from each other and now a Wal-Mart. Damn, people are getting lazy with traveling, haha. Watched Insidious 2 with Megan, Cobe, and Kevin last night at the 8:15 showing and I thought it was pretty scary! Of course, the guys didn't think so as usual. Why did people laugh anyways? It was not funny! It was scary! Afterwards I lost one of my earrings and had to go back to retrieve it. The Asian employee offered to help me find it but in the end I still found it by myself. Sigh. We went to Ihop afterwards and I got the double BLT and finished it too! Yummy and yay! Found a few cars that I'm really into but some seem shady and there's setbacks which make me hesitate. Gonna check out the 2009 one next weekend with parents if the owner has it in possession. Fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly!