Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Constitution Day

Started reading The Summoning and it is so freakin' good! I can't seem to put it down or concentrate on anything else. Lately I've been indulging in reading, something that I've been deprived of since middle school. The past years, books were always forced down my throat and made reading a chore but with these ones I'm able to fully submerge myself in them and actually see the events unfold in my mind. I've certainly miss my imagination. ^^

Stuffed myself in government class today, the class brought four cakes, two to represent dual and cooperative federalism. Yummeh! Got called in to open on Saturday - as usual they don't ask, instead they tell me! Oh, and our bathroom's light bulb is out. Wth will I do when mother nature calls? My grades are pretty awesome and I have personal time set aside for myself. I gotta say, this year is pretty swell.