Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Change?

It's a scary thing to admit, but I think something's changing. Maybe it's a part of me maturing, moving on, or maybe it's fate telling me it's time to try again. I still get those fluttery moments, adrenaline flowing through my veins, and a nauseous feeling - on the look out. Not sure why it happens. In a way I do want to see but also not to see. Funny huh? Thinking back, there's a bit of indifference and a splash of pity, and resentment. Will I turn back? No, but I think of the possibilities of where I would be now if things had been different. There's someone else, I'm not sure where he stands. There's a bond, one that's growing and I'm noticing the vision changes in my eyes. He, appears different. He didn't get a haircut or change his appearance. His image just evokes something that's never been evoke before. I know what's going on but it's quite scary. Do I let it progress or do I suppress the development? Will silly hopes start springing up faster than flowers in the spring? Will my amygdala start rearing its ugly head out again?

Not sure if it was last night or a couple of nights ago but Corey appeared in my dream. It's all a fuzz but he had his medium length, medium milk chocolate hair, wearing his usual black or white skinnies and a black tee with graphic designs on it. The atmosphere wasn't hostile nor was it affectionate, it was..empty? He was in front of me, walking my way in a straight, white hallway. And the rest I can't seem to recall. Bumped into Heather as well, surprised she recognized me with long hair. Saw the African American Chick, Briana who was a total slack off who did drugs as well. She recognized me but didn't remember my name, pfft. So, they're splitting up the trip all to have someone keep an eye on me. Parents along with the kids are leaving around late fall-early winter while Ami and Uncle Khoi go sometime in the late winter-early spring. School's surprisingly easy! Much more laid back, even compared to freshman year and that's with taking 6 AP classes. Ah booyah. Can you say whizz master? Checked out the sequel to the book I was reading last night and I finished it as well! They're so captivating and I find myself drawn in, losing myself in this whole new world of secrets and adventure. Gonna see if they have the 3rd sequel tomorrow. Checked out some other horror books while I was at it as well!