Thursday, September 19, 2013

A parting good-bye.

Woke up to find mama on the computer video chatting with the other side around early sunrise, didn't think much of it and tried to go back to sleep. Somewhere in my dream, I dreamt that I was skyping with Cobe or that I was over at his place. It was dark and a bit eery and there was a presence of a ghost, screaming like the video he sent me last night. Gah, that little poop. Mama gossiped to the aunties how I won't cooperate and go back over there. Thought it was because I didn't want to separate from Cobe, which I thought was pretty funny since him and I would go months at times without seeing each other even though I pass his house every weekend when I head to work. Came home to find out that parents left for the airports to pick up the tickets and a bit of shopping. The kids cried their eyes out thinking they got left behind haha. Alexander sobbed, bawled, and howled with bloodshot red eyes while Andi had their head down, silently crying while doing her homework. A funny, but noisy sight for sure. Which reminds me, I had a dream last night concerning Alexander. Something happened to him and he passed away and I sobbed and missed him dearly. Couldn't believe he was gone, my little round, bundle of annoying-ness haha.


Only know you love her when you let her go, and you let her go