Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hypocrisy.

I can't stand this hypocrisy. This judgement of always wanting the upper hand while others are doomed to crawl underneath thy. You limited my social development and academic participation yet you expect me to do everything an American child dreams of for my younger siblings? Hell to the no. I'm already struggling to cope with my position in life, how the hell am I suppose to be able to provide for them? Why should I even when I wasn't given it as a child? I walked home by myself back then, a school that was a 20 minute walk away from where we lived and it wasn't even a safe neighborhood either but I still did it. When we moved, I still walked home by myself and now Andi and Alex's turn you expect me to come pick them up when they live .2 miles away which is 57 seconds away according to google maps so why the fuck are you making me pick them up when I had to do the same thing back then? They have each other for company and friends when I did not have any friends, socially awkward, and did not speak English. You want me to pay attention to their academics yet you never paid any heed to mine. Hell you're not even paying for my tuition, I'm paying it myself, through the government by scholarships, and later on it'll turn into student loans. What more do you want from me? I take on honor classes and you never once have sat down with me to help me with English, math, or anything. I've always had to figure it out myself or turn to the teacher. You say I'm disrespectful, you say I'm a brat that should've been aborted, you say you made a mistake. Well why are you telling me these things? I don't feel bad, I don't feel anything. It just makes me more determined to succeed and get the hell away from you. When I do, maybe I'll finally be able to find a guy to settle down with because your religion forcing ways intimidate others and you poison relationships with your rancid motives.