Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Leftover Woman.

I have a feeling I will become what the Chinese deem, leftover woman. successful and educated women who are deemed undesirable because of their age which range from 27-30. Guys who fear ambitious and determined females. I don't want to settle for someone who doesn't understand and take the time to learn about me. I just want someone who is stable and love me, gah. I feel like expiring milk on the shelf, haha! Wonder what's going on? I'm Anywhos, finished throwing my five cylinders in ceramics and now all I have left is to trim the bottom and decorate. Wonder what designs I should incise in them! Was pretty tuckered out these past two days even though I went to bed pretty early last night. I'll be passing out in 5th - 7th period constantly that I can't even keep an eye open. Noticed that I've gotten round and plump in certain areas, especially my hips. I haven't like gotten humongous but I'm slightly not that banana shaped anymore lolol. TMI aye? But hey, I'm getting my woman curves haha! Talked over with my mom about cars again and she's still pushing me to get an SUV..and I don't understand still except for the fact that she'll probably use it to drive the kids around in. Brought up the requirement of a reliability because of the winter times and everything and I said I'll get get a small car that has 4x4 hehe.