Sunday, September 1, 2013

MMD?

Woke up this morning around 7AM, it was pouring and thundering heavily. Wasn't sure if I was the opening carhop or if there was someone already there because if there was I was gonna see if I should come in later and I was scared of driving in that storm heh. Did a nice job of prepping bags today or so I'd like to think. Megs came in. Saw a dead praying mantis on the sidewalk. Tips were alright. Didn't gorge myself but didn't starve either. Mom came into my room in the morning, asking how much I make a month and that I need to go to nail school which I already knew I was. Came home and apparently we're all going to the zoo tomorrow yet they never bothered to tell me and now they want me to call in which irritates me. Don't expect something without telling me before hand. This is the sixth time they've all gone and done something together without me and personally I don't mind that much I guess. They out to dinner or breakfast while I head to work and other activities. Says I shouldn't work anymore since I'm barely making anything and that I'm never home. I'm never home due to school and work and if I don't work it's not like they're gonna cover my expenses.