Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Analyze flaws and opportunities.

#1. Everything was good besides the distance and age gap. I became very attention seeker. Looked forward to promises that I should've known were only to made to appease me.

#2. He was a prince charming from the every beginning. My fault was pushing him away and trying to change someone who was already perfect in my eyes. Our flaws were being overly zealous. I couldn't stand when you would get upset and growl, throwing and banging things around because there was always the fear that one day you would take those things and hit me with it.

#3. He has a sweet and jack ass side. It seems his jackass side comes out too often because he bruises and hits me. I'm sure he doesn't mean to injure me but his strength is beyond mine and often causes bruises and soreness that last for days. The rare intentions when he is serious is what softens my heart but he constantly has that jokster role it's more douchey than funny. The only way I can combat with it is with my own sense of doucheness and twisted sense of humor.

My goals are what they are because I'm sick of the past. Adults love me for my sense of duty, responsibility, and hospitality. I will be their dream daughter in law, a one in a million but that fortune only has one name on it. I may not have many friends but those close to me will appreciate me as I am the one who wakes first in the group and cooks them breakfast and the only thing I ask in return is that they get toilet paper at 2AM in the middle of the woods! Haha. I will prove to those who believed I was ugly, dumb, and inferior. I will strut my stuff, a face you can't deny that is beautiful and a body carved from marble. I will obtain that master's degree and become part of the high middle class. I will construct business overseas with foreigners, come to think of it. I already will be at the Monte Carlo. I will master your language and many more while you can hardly speak a lick of mine. Who wouldn't want to take me as a wife or daughter in law? A lady who isn't loose, who has an education, and a high paying stable job. One with a nice figure and pretty face, many talents, and house wife skills. My name shall be heard and my face be known. I will dominate you all.