Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Go, no?

Dreamt that I was back in the apartment where I use to live, the one on Ridgeway. There were all these neglected puppies and kittens that I decided to put them all in my backpack because I had no other way of carrying them. They were all weak and very tiny. I chose a dark grey kitten where both of its ears got bitten off or something. Poor baby. Then I took in two white kittens, one was pure white and a boy, the other was less sharp but also white. Don't remember the gender but it was timid. I took in a black or was in a dark grey/brown? But I also took in another puppy as well. They were both boys and very small, short hair with floppy ears. They were a medium to large breed so it wasn't like a chihuahua or anything. There was a tornado going on and the apartment wasn't safe so I took them all in my hot pink backpack and carried them to my house. Left the zipper 1/3 open at the top so they could breath and hoped that they didn't crush each other. They were pretty quiet and didn't move much, probably because they were really weak. I took them home and took them out. They started to move a bit but not much, especially the puppies. I set out dishes of water in the plastic bowls Andi use to play with and took out those brown canned beans. Not sure why I chose that but I didn't have any meat or canned meat so I just chose that. My main concern was getting them hydrated. The kittens were the first to become active and move around. The puppies I had to coax to drink and eat. Then I woke up to my mom coming in to make sure that I'm really gonna go back.

Ugh. All my savings are gonna be drained. Gotta pay for the plane ticket then surgery and my living expenses over there. Going over to Seoul, South Korea again as well. Mmm, maybe I'll get to interact with the Japanese customers at the hotel since auntie keeps asking me to translate and all. Mama suggested why don't I say and celebrate lunar new years over there as well and I'm like noooo! I gotta get back and focus on my studies and she's like oh mah gawd. You don't know how to relax and enjoy, it's been forever since you've celebrated it over there but the thing is I don't see anything special. People come over and give you money and talk with each other. Nothing special, plus I have no friends have over there so meh. I just wanna get back, focus on my studies, and graduate. Maybe I won't have to go back this year is it can be helped. Maybe next year? Cause the lady that wants Ami to finish the papers want her to stay back for 2 months and I ain't stayin' that long especially during my senior year. No thanks. Last night Ami and mama looked on Corey's profile and I happened to catch a glimpse of him in full on make-up. I didn't realize it was him and asked who it was. When they told me it was him and started talking I was like I'm outta here! Took my AP Bio binder upstairs and dashed out. Didn't want to hear or see anything that might upset me. Don't have the nerve to check up on him or hear things I don't wanna hear. Just as long as he's alive then I'm okay. I'm sure the same goes for him.