Wednesday, October 16, 2013

False alarm.

Went in and the doctor found that my teeth had moved when Dr. Jeremy took out my lower wire. I knew something was wrong when I flossed and I didn't hear that click. Sigh. Another month. Guess I won't be a sexy goddess when I become legal aye? Tis okay! It'll be all worth it once I get em off and my smile is perfect, no flaws! Need to brush up on extra reading in AP Bio and study for the time writing which I need to make up. Need to start on my teen pregnancy and poverty essay for government. Got a new seating chart in Japanese through this really wacky mario kart game. Gah, I'm so far away from Conor and Mikeo and anybody I would usually bug lolol. My beanies finally arrived in the mail today! Been waiting for so long. Gah! Gonna do a review on them later. Now I'm just waiting on 3 other orders to arrive. Sigh. My orientation got pushed from today to Thursday, then starting work on Sunday at Wei's. Working at Sonic this week on Thursday and Friday. Goin' to WOF with the girls on Saturday. Picking up parents and siblings on Friday night. Donny wants me to join the temple's camping event this Sunday but eh. 

Last night's dream: Dreamt I was back in one of the auntie's hotels again. I was sharing a room with Di Van and Uncle Pedro. I went through this door and somehow I ended up at Josh's house in Gardener? He had a bunch of puppies and all these play pens set up and child safety gates/block that parents use for their little ones. His house theme was like yellow and green like lemon lime. His grandpa lived with him too and was in the kitchen. I was crawling or rolling around on the carpet? Corey was there too. Their faces were blurred out along with their bodies so I could only see the silhouettes. Not sure what this dream meant? 

Flashback. :)