Thursday, October 17, 2013

Senior Outing.

Didn't go to senior outing today, instead I stayed in bed until noon heh. Laid in bed and read Chinese fairy tales on my phone for a bit. Spent a good couple of hours cleaning my shelf and room until Cobe came over with ice cream for our Swordsman marathon. Spent a good 4-5 hours on the episodes. Ami came home in between with her big ass projector that they use in school for no reason. We don't have parties nor are we hard core movie people lol. Went to Applebees afterwards and waited an hour or so for Ami and Dudley to come and when they did we had all finished and paid and we all just went home. I gotta say today was a good day overall with Cobe. Goin' to work at Sonic by 7AM and getting off around probably 4:30PM then starting work right away at Wei's until 8PM. That's like a 13 hour shift if not more if I get held back, oh boy.