Thursday, October 17, 2013

Conferences.

Woke up at six and got ready to be at work by 7AM when Tim called me at freakin' 6:56AM and told me to come in at 9AM instead. What the poop? I had my make up done, uniform on, and heading out the door. Gah. Wiped off my make up and stripped, jumped into bed and napped for 30ish minutes heh. Chloe texted me to come in for training at 7:30PM and not have to worry about having to work tonight. Yes! Got off around 5PM and drove Ryan home. Changed outta sonic uniform and into a presentable appearance, did my make up and pinned up my hair. Wasn't sure if I needed to tie it since I'm a host but still in a food area? Went to conferences. The people who held on the grades wouldn't give me my report card because my parents had to be there - pffft. I went and took it up with Mr. Kersey and he vouched for me. Don't get why he had to? All my teachers were shocked when I showed up by myself to do my own conferences haha. Mr. Collins even asked if I was living on my own already but all of them were impressed with my responsibility in coming to my own conferences without an adult and worrying about my education. Mr. Collins said that I'm actually the second student he's ever had to do that in the 40 years he's teached to come to their own conferences by themselves. I guess I'm a rare one aye? Sensei praised me on my diligence, commented that I'm trying more than I did last year and it shows - in helping out others and learning independently. Gah, it's nice getting praised so well by others and having your effort noticed. Finally recovered my honor roll from last year's slip. Can I get a booayh? Met Angela, the boss - really pretty and nice. Asked me if I was Chinese and spoke a few phrases and I understood! Woot for basic phrases haha. The workload seems pretty simple, hopefully I get everything down fast! Went over to Cobe's and watched a movie. There's some more stuff - but it's all emotional girly stuff so I think I'll write in my diary tonight. :)
By the way, I feel like what we have right now is true budding love. Don't you agree?


Cơn mưa, đã xoá hết những ngày yêu qua
The rain has erased all of the loving days of the past
Chỉ còn mình anh ngu ngơ
There's only me and you ignorant
Mong cho cơn mưa tan trong yêu thương không vội vã
Hoping that the rain doesn't dissolve our love too quickly
Tan trong yêu thương không vội vã.
Don't (love) disperse in a hurry

Mưa ngoan, giấu hết những phút thẫn thờ này
Calm rain, hiding all of the pain
Thương em đi giữa đêm lạnh
Love me, lonely nights
Khoảng trời một mình
All by myself
Bỏ lại tình mình theo làn mây.
Leaving our love to the moving clouds

Tìm về ngày yêu ấy
Find the love from the past
Cũng trong chiều mưa này
Sheltering from the rain
Mình đã gặp nhau, lạnh bờ vai
We had met, wet and cold
Nhưng tim vẫn cười.
But our hearts smiled

Giờ vẫn chiều mưa ấy
This afternoon, it's raining
Em nép trong vòng tay ai?
Whose arms shall I shelter in?
Anh chỉ lặng im
You just stay silent
Đôi hàng mi nhẹ rung cho tim anh bật khóc.
My eyelashes flutter as my heart suddenly cries for him


[ĐK:]
Đã qua rồi, qua khoảnh khắc đôi mình
Gone, our moments are gone
Nói tiếng yêu ngập ngừng
Hesitating to say any loving words
Rồi nhẹ nhàng đặt lên môi hôn
Softly placed his upon my lips
Cho anh quên đi lạnh giá.
Let him forget the coldness

Vỡ tan rồi, anh chẳng nói nên lời
Already shattered, he doesn't say a word
Mưa rơi xé tan bóng hình
The rain will wash away the illusion
Vì giờ này em quay đi 
By this time I turn away
Welcome to Yeucahat.com
Buông tay anh trong chiều giá lạnh.
Letting go of his hand in this cold rain

[Bridge:]
Khi, cơn mưa cuốn hết nỗi đau ấy
The rain will wash away the pain
Anh sẽ quên, những yêu thương
He will forget the love
Anh viết riêng cho em
He set aside for me
Khi, cầu vồng lên sau cơn bão giông
The rainbow will shine after this thunderstorm
Anh sẽ đi qua yêu thương
He will walk past this love
Không còn vấn vương.
And not linger.