Saturday, October 19, 2013

Last Day

Very odd dream last night. First off I was in this company building run and owned by Indians. I was walking up these white stairs when all of a sudden these maniacs with chainsaws and drills came rushing out of nowhere, massacring people. I escaped and in my neighborhood trying to get home when these construction people try to kill me. The guy with a chainsaw spared me since I saved his son from harm while the one with a drill kept chasing me. The guy with a chainsaw apologized that he couldn't interfere with the other dude but only stop pursuing me. Ran into this huge room or auditorium. The kizuna members were there and trying to hide from the maniacs going on a rampage. They managed to barge in and setting off weapons. Emily poured fake blood all over herself to pretend she was dead and I was thinking to myself "Gah, I need some!" The maniacs were pretty psycho, some were even dressed up as clowns. Then somehow I ended up in the ER or something? Corey was in the lobby and he was wearing a plain white t-shirt sitting in one of the chairs - waiting it seems? I came up and touched his hair, stroking it and asking how school is, commented on his hair. I haven't seen photos of him or him in person in like 5 months. I don't want to see him or things about him because I know if I give into that temptation I will be unhappy in what I find out. The mind games and hallucinations would start all over. There was a strange yet strong urge to reach out and take his face into my hands and caress it. I'm not sure why? I just wanted to reach out and hold his face close to my heart. Sooooo freakin' weird huh?

Tim made me go to 151st to pick up creamer for coffee and I could not find the entrance since there was construction in widening the roads and changing lanes. They blocked off all possible entrances so I had to park at the church behind Sonic and walk over like a creeper. Chatted with Krystal for a bit then headed out. Today was overall a slow day but still made a good $30 even with covering for some customers' orders and they were short on money but eh that's okay. Had to pick between a girls' night or date night. Ended up being told that I had to pick up parents - ended up not picking up anyways. Can't wait to see my cheongsam and doreamon tomorrow! ^^