Monday, October 21, 2013

Haunted WOF.

Went to WOF's on Saturday around 3PM. Cleaned my room and woke up Andi since it was already 1PM yet everybody was jet lagged. Grabbed sonic before heading into the park and funny thing is that the one we went to had a limit of 2 coupons per order. Wtf? We never have that. Rode the Timber Wolf and oh my gosh. I thought my glasses were gonna fall off so I had to cover my face to keep them from falling. While we were in line, this one old dude kept invading Michelle's personal bubble by pushing his beer belly all up on her. I tried to win myself a pokemon plushie but I only managed to pop 2 balloons each time. Blew $60 but I still couldn't get it. Drats! Waited a little over an hour for London Terror which was okay. My favorite part was when the lady asked if someone wanted to see her baby which popped up out of it's stroller. Afterwards we waited 3 hours for the Insane Asylum. Megan and I both got a couple of good screams out of that haha. Wish we could've gone to the Cornstalks but it was already 11:30PM or so after we got done with the asylum. 

Started my first day at Wei's today. It was pretty shaky in the beginning but I managed to get a hold of it after a couple of hours. Some of the servers got frustrated with me because well, I'm new and I messed up and I wasn't as fast as they would like I suppose. Angela, the boss, praised that I'm doing well. She likes me more than the other girl who started which I have no clue who that is or what she looks like since there's only one hostess at a time. Said that we're both nice and sweet girls but she likes the way I work. Sigh, gotta get everything down! The duties really aren't that much nor is the workload of having to run around and do some many stressful things at once like at Sonic but there's no sitting down to cheap, no way of sneaking out my phone. I get paid every Sunday and free meals though so I can't complain. Saw Kevin on my way home from Sonic and we chatted for a moment which surprised me cause we were being civilized - not the awkward kind either. Eh.

Notes
-Before 11:15AM, only seat sections C and D.
-Sunday is all day dinner.
-Kids 3-12 write down their age, 13 and up write as adults.
- Section C can only hold up to 4 guests.
- Sections B and D have 2 servers.
- Guest ratio AC - BD 1:2
-After 2:15, each section only has 1 server each so AB - 1, CD - 1. 1:1
-Before 11: sweep upfront, wipe the doors and front windows and fish tank, metal bars, set out the carpet out in the front.
-Seniors, just write SR at the bottom and write the # of seniors.
-Guy's server # is 6.

Abbr.:
Pepsi - P
DP - Diet Pepsi
DDr.P - Diet Dr. Pepper
DP - Dr. Pepper
Sierra Mist - S
Root Beer - RB
Lemonade - L
Fruit Punch - FP
Mountain Dew - MD
Hot Tea - HT
Ice Tea - T
Fanta - Fan
Orange Juice - OJ
Apple Juice - AJ
Milk - Milk
Coffee- Coffee
Chocolate Milk - C Milk
Budweizer - Bus
Bud Light - BL
Corona