Monday, October 21, 2013

Drama Llama.

When I thought everything was going smoothly. I was doing great in school, my circle of friends is tightly knitted, my relationship with my parents were better than usual, and I started exercising/working on my body then boom, shit happens. Tension and drama happens with Ami and them. They dislike Dudley because Ami does everything for him and forgoes everything because of him. They don't see him fit for her and because she's willing to do things for him that she usually makes a grump about for them. Aaaaand not to mention Asian traditions, standards, and perspective. Everything blows up and the next morning she packs up all her clothes, hair things, and "runs away" while parents are at work or you could call it moving out in a huff without them knowing. Parents are piss and trying to find a way to retaliate with methods they were trying to do in getting rid of Dudley as well - but they knew that she's madly in love with him so there's really nothing to stop the two from getting together. I dunno why everything blew up but I also don't know why she's so into him either. He's a good guy and all but having to do everything just becomes a drag if he can't do anything for you and you're constantly going out of the way for him when he doesn't do the same for you. I understand that she can't leave him though because they've been together for so long and just waking up one day without the person feels empty and aches. Parents are furious, especially mom. What irks me is that they turned on me and started provoking me when I'm trying to avoid WWIII and do my homework! Asking me in a mocking tone if I'm gonna leave too out of nowhere when I'm trying to hide in a corner and zone them out. Then my mom tries to force Ami's arranged marriage on me, wtf? In the beginning she was like Ami, then me, then Ami, now me? No. If you want me to do it then just have me do it from the beginning - don't jump back and forth. I don't mind doing it, just don't be wishy washy. Pick another dude and say that's your fiance, I won't argue. Just be solid with your decision. Then she goes to warn me in a threatening tone that I better not date or fall in love out of nowhere and I'm like what? First off, I've been through this before with everybody - education is my priority. I'm not gonna date - at least not this year for sure. After what I've been through with Corey, I'm laying off dating and love for a looooong time. Not because I'm waiting for him to one day realize that "Oh, I was wrong in the way I treated her. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I still love her." and I'll still be waiting in the corner with a heart shaped box of chocolate and flowers. Waiting and waiting for his favor. Screw that, I'm over that phase! Letting my grades slip, withering away to a shameful state, and attempting suicide? I've been through hell and back because of him and there's no way I'm going back to that. If someday, we both heal and become different people who fall for each other then it'll happen. If not well then it happens. Highly doubt it though considering what we've been through and the sour note we left off on. Can I seriously not get any clearer than: "NO. I DO NOT WANT TO DATE. MY EDUCATION, LIFE, AND CAREER IS MY PRIORITY."? Telling me that you don't care if I leave as well isn't going to make you feel better nor will it help the situation. By being a dick and pulling me into the situation just makes me want to leave as well and then you won't have anyone to translate, fill out papers, help Alexander and Andi with their homework and conferences and among other things.