Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Gotta catch up.

Soooo cold. Threw full on sweats to bear against the cold. Each classes went by pretty quick except government since I had left my textbook at home. I can't seem to find my Genki II book either. Found out that I need to read Chapters 8 and 9, do the online quizzes, as well as the notes for it since we have an exam on Friday. Gah. I thought since we're doing the essay that we're not doing the chapters for a while. Crap. Gotta study the Glycolysis, CAC, and ECT as well for AP Bio. Mmm. Running a bit behind in TD as well so I stayed back today for sewing club. Starting on the pillow rug thing, although I have no idea how to start it since she didn't show me and if she did it was two years ago. Mikeo says that I still kind of live in the past. I don't get how I am? Just because I like to reminisce doesn't mean anything. Yes, at times I do dwell and hope to change things but I don't have that power. Looking back, I am able to learn from the past events and sometimes it's just nice to look back. To analyze the situation from a different perspective, from a different person. Plus, memories don't change when people do. He may have change but who he use to be can't be changed and it's just nice looking back and smiling at the memories. I'm still living. I steer clear of dancers, and things that were a red flag in the past relationship but I also take along what I treasured - the feelings of being loved and wanting to love someone. I feel like I slipped a bit too much during this looong weekend. Got lots of catching up to do! Wish I could work more as well to obtain more cash but Wei's only needs mornings since I already have the weekends covered and ugh. Sonic is poo poo if I work on weeknights since pay is low and duties are high. I dunno, I just get lazy because I tend to get held behind often. With Wei's when it's time to go I just grab dinner and go but I usually try to find something to do before I leave. Oh well, time to get ready for bed.