Saturday, November 16, 2013

Getting caught in a pinch.

Woke up around 8AM for no apparent reason, I thought it was seriously 10AM and was like, why so soon? I just closed my eyes! Bleh. Slept for a bit more and woke up, got dress and everything to go retake my test at JCCC. Got there around 12:35PM. I felt like I did worse on my retake than on my original test even though I had an hour and 15 minutes on the retake and only 35 minutes on my original. It's just the things that were on the tests weren't the same as what I had on the first. Afterwards I rolled over to Wal-Mart and bought two boxes of snickerdoodles for Stacy since she covered my ass last night. Got like 24 total and popped in during Happy Hour. I had gotten two boxes in case she wanted one by herself then the others would have another box to share but when I was on my way out everyone, even the manager were crying to me about how she didn't share which made me giggle. Stacy's not that type to be like that but eh, each to their own. Went over to Cobe's and made miniture velvet cupcakes - well more like started. Headed over to AMC30 for Thor at 3:15PM. It was alright, never really been an American sci-fi person except for that one movie about vampires and other monsters. So cool! Swung by Sonic again and grabbed some food before heading back to his house to bake the mini cakes. The glaze or cream cheese came out pretty runny or so which confuses me since there wasn't a lot of water added. The cupcakes were pretty wet inside too. Shoot, under cooked? Oh well, looks like I'll be having a date with Sonic's toilet tomorrow morning then haha. Dunno why but I've been pretty sleepy and droopy eyed early on at night, like around 8PM or so, I'll be falling over myself. Austin wanted to catch a movie sometime after 8PM but I couldn't since that was pretty late. Maybe next week since I'll be getting off work around that time. On the way back from the movies, Miko spotted us and made a funny face as he passed us. I was pinching Cobe's cheek as we passed each other haha. Later on, like just 5 minutes ago he texted me outta nowhere saying "It's bad to pinch your boy toy while he's driving" which just made me bust my gut out!

Once school was out on Friday and Conor carried my books out as usual and we parted ways. Ian pulled me over to the side and asked if we were dating to which I simply said no. He said that Conor likes me, and of course I played dumb. Ian stated that it was so obvious and it seemed like we were dating. Sara joined in and said that Conor's texted her before, confessing that he did like me. I just smiled and shrugged it off. Don't like to turn down people so I just play dumb and avoid what I can. I had a dream the other day that consisted of Corey. I'm not sure what the main plot was? But the reason for his presence was probably because I was thinking of the dumplings we made in the past. In the dream, we didn't do anything that we did in the past so nothing lovey dovey or have any connection with the past. We were just together in the same room, chilling and it wasn't awkward or tense. We genuinely chatted and laughed like regular ol'e friends. It didn't feel like a past experience, more of a present or future one but in reality, we're pretty awkward and tense with each other?