Monday, November 11, 2013

Work Rant.

So I read some comments over my sister's shoulder on this forum about them closing. Really? The rumor of employers abusing the employees and paying under minimum wage? They were waitresses and waiters, of course they're gonna get paid less than the $7.25 and the government tries to throw a fit about them not paying taxes? They're getting paid $2 an hour and tips usually aren't taxed so I don't see the big deal. The rumor about the employers abusing the employees because of the cheap labor? Excuse me, they're helping these people by trying to give them a better life than what they'd get back in their homeland by giving them shelter, transportation, and an income.  The owners are generous, they give the employees lunch before their shifts start and in middle as well and gives them food again at the end of their shift. My boss welcomed me in the warmest way possible when I was so nervous and wanted to show that I was eager to work hard. She took note of my desire to help out but never asked for anything more than Sweep the front, wipe down the windows when I opened, greet the customers, seat them, and answer the phone. She paid me above minimum wage just for those duties but I basically just stood around and sweep from time to time when I got bored and actually mentioned that she was thinking of giving me raise even though I had only worked there for under a month. She found out more about me instead of having me probe at her to warm up. We would talk about our past relationships, the type of guys who hold our interest and turn us off, and beauty products. I even helped her buy a Samsung Galaxy for $330. I don't know. It's just not as uptight since the schedule is a bit more flexible and she was fine with me only working weekend mornings. At my new place, I have more duties and my wage is minimum as well and the scheduling is uptight as well that I have to quit Sonic. I also have to do separate shifts which irk the poop outta me! I disliked doing it at the Chinese restaurant but I had offered it in the beginning since they needed someone but after a week of doing it, I had to tell my lady boss and she was understanding of it which relieved me so much. If they ever reopen I will definitely be coming back as that job is so easy, the owners are generous and kind people, and the wage is good. Not to mention I waited over 40 minutes for her to show up and the interview was soooo..quick and unwarm. Maybe I'm just bias and too stuck upon my old bosses but I have an issue of becoming too loyal easily.

Duties/Rules:
Business causal uniform
Answer the phone
Deal with the computer
Package food
Greet customers and thank them
Seat customers
May have to deal with money transaction 
Check the daily special each day
Check what is available in the back each day (such as sea urchin, ect)
Bring a smile and look pretty

Starting on Saturday 11AM-2PM, then come back at 5PM.

The other night I had a dream that I got Cobe pregnant which makes me laugh. First off, I was in this mountainous area, with huge sheep which could climb mountains(like goats but they were big and wooly) an then there were these blue pink moneys. They could speed up the mountain in a couple of seconds by either wrapping yourself around the sheep's under stomach or by holding onto the money's tail as it pulls you up the mountain like a water skiing. I didn't have anything to feed the monkey in return for bring me up the mountain to see such a beautiful view but it was okay with that so I was grateful. I walked down the mountain and went through this black hole portal which dropped me into this Chinese dynasty cabin, house. There were ladies, one made of fire, one of water, and another one made of wind or air I believe but had a hint of green to it. They were waltzing with Cobe and I was puzzled as to why they were dancing with each other. It irked me a bit but then they dispersed into air and then he came up to me and announced that he was carrying my child. Now hold up, we haven't done anything so that isn't possible and he doesn't have a uterus to carry a fetus. His stomach was pretty sore and out there though, about 8 months and he was wearing a long sleeve, fuzzy, dark gray shirt. He even took my hand and placed it upon the side of his stomach and I felt the baby kick. I couldn't wrap my head around becoming..a father? Or is it mother? But either way I couldn't wrap my head around that fact that he was pregnant with my child but nonetheless I was ecstatic! 

The other day I took Andi out to bike, we talked about Corey and Horse Face. She stated that HF sucks and that she hates her, and that she should go die. Even said that he should dump her and be nice to me again. Awh haha, how cute is that! 

Mikeo said that the person who told me about him having the hots for me also told him that I like Tony? So basically he's saying that he knows I like Tony. First off I don't like anyone anymore than anyone and two, he doesn't even know who the person who told me is. He's just being a butt since I've been harsh on him lately, but hey. He's the one who said that he likes bossy, demanding girls haha.