Saturday, December 21, 2013

A life with love is happy; a life for love is foolish.

Got up around late 6AM, ugh. So sleepy. After I was done I opened the door and found a sleepy, messy headed Andi with major eye bags. So freakin' scary! She looked like the girl that comes out of the TV in LOR, gawd. Work was alright, only had three carhops in the morning until Happy Hour which is when Stacy came in. Megs was suppose to come in but she has bronchitis, poor babe. Today was suppose to be 1/2 Price shakes all day but there really weren't that much ice cream orders, which I don't blame because it's freezing outside! I think a want a poodle skirt like Michelle now, ugh. It's so cute and feminine! Except I don't wanna seem like I'm copying her, boohoo. Literally spent 20 minutes outside while it was still freezing rain to scrape my windows. First I had to hit the windows with the stick to create a hole then go from there. I was scared I might break my window, eek! Should've just done what Roy did and roll my windows down then go all martial arts on the ice haha. Went crazy at Wal-Mart and bought bags upon bags of..french fries. Like wtf haha. Bought 5 bags of it, used half of my tips today on it and the rest on gas haha.