Monday, December 23, 2013

Do you wanna build a snowman, come on let's build a snowman.

Woke up around 6AM for some odd reason, wasn't feeling too good. Did the v-line mask and just felt absolutely sick afterwards. Fell asleep pretty early as well. Around 11PM or so even though I was sleepy since 7PM. Went back to bed and woke up around 8AM, got outta bed and got ready for the day. Ran errands, played in the snow with the kids(Andi got sick afterwards and I had to clean up her vomit - ugh). My jaw and face ached the whole day and yesterday since I did the v-line mask after so long and it did not feel right at all. I don't think I'll do it anymore since last night plus I'm pretty content with what my face shape is now. Not opening tomorrow but still working early in the morning. Megs isn't able to come in since her mom is worried that she's still sick. Sad face. 
No edit, really loving my v-line!