Friday, December 27, 2013

子供の日。

Head into work today, was late by 5 minutes and got scolded. Gotta make it up tomorrow by arriving at 6:30AM. Oh fun. Actually took the time to apply full face make up today and eat brunch/lunch(?). Andi stated that she doesn't when I wear make up and that I look better without it on while Alex didn't notice any difference. Typical? Put on my funny knee high socks and pigtails. You could say I went for a little school girl look. Tips were pretty good early on. Got a dollar from almost every order until lunch then people start tipping once in a while, didn't even get a dollar or $.50. Wth. Why do I always end up with less tips at the end of the day compared to other servers even when I've been there the longest and put the effort into looking good and being all cheery!? I sense prejudice. For example I'll have $50 at the end of a 10 hour shift while someone else who's been there for 6 hours has $70. It literally makes me steam. Meh, it's okay. It's not my career, just a part time job and I'm going to try to get another one later on. Gah, cannot wait to get my surgery so then I can show it to everyone who deemed me inferior.