Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Twist.

Wore my owl fleece pants to school. Was too tired to try to put an effort into my appearance. Slid down my drive way. Seriously thought Serenity was joking when she said that she slid and fell, but yeah, I slipped and it took forever to get down haha. Got a lot of cramming and assignments needed before finals. Fun. Had dinner at Mio's with the girls. Got dessert at DQ. Went to OE's Christmas Twist play tonight with the girls. I was mind blown when I realized that Miko's name is actually Jasen. It's like, wth? My whole word has been a lie. They all did a great job and it was a nice play. Couldn't stop laughing when Scourge moved though because you could see the outline of his junk so well. Saw one of the girl's boobage as well since she didn't wear a bra under her dress. The girl playing as COP was pretty awesome as well. When they were moving the setting and props, she was throwing snow with the other girl, she asked me if I saw her other boob. Did I hear her right and she was playing her part as a drunk, merry spirit or am I just that perverted? Maybe I'm losing my marbles. So pooped. Heading to bed for work tomorrow.