Saturday, December 14, 2013

My excuses.

Ugh, hate these kind of dreams. I can't remember the whole dream but I was in line, and Justin was behind me. We were taking photos and picking them up as well. Some kind of portrait thingy. HF and him were in the front, she was wearing a white and purple, long sleeves shirt while he wore his blue plaid shirt.  I saw in the photos he picked up, they were sitting across from each other and looking at each other, smiling. Bleck. What hit me was the way he was looking at her, with such tenderness. He's obviously in love with her, because he use to look at me with those eyes. Justin said to cover up my photos since apparently I had mine in my hands while waiting in line for nothing. Wtf? Because Corey was trying to catch a glance at my photos. And that Justin was watching out for me as well, odd?
I see a lot cute things between couples and there are times when I want to forgo everything and just be able to show someone that love again but then I stop myself short. I can't do that, I can't bring upon so much harm to someone, without the intention of shielding them from future injuries. My priority can't be them, at least not at the moment with school, family, and my current financial situation. My heart isn't fully healed, I'm not sure if I even have my heart or if I've given a part to anybody yet. Third, I'm scared of going out into that area again. What if we manage to stay together for some time and end up not working out? I don't want to go through all that pain again. What if he just doesn't possess the qualities of a husband but only of a teenage boyfriend, what to do then? So complicated. 
Was so close to falling asleep last night around 11:00PM, then out of nowhere I heard a thud which made me paranoid and flipped out. Couldn't sleep for the longest time. I was like bitches better not be messing with me or else if I catch em I will fuck them up before the authorities can come and protect em from my wrath. Woke up around 6:25AM. Did not want to get out of bed at all, it was so warm and cozy! Didn't even bother putting on my work uniform, just threw on my corp. fleece jacket and called it good. Had to scrape all my windows for a good 20 minutes. So cold but the snow and ice didn't stick to the glass as much as usual. Got there 20 minutes late as well. Didn't get scolded heh. Work was the norm, noticed Nate and Meg getting closer and I feel like the third wheel, cock block. Sad face. Gave Megs my fb account to login because I have nothing to hide and I trust her which is like a big deal because I don't even trust guys I date with my information cause it's like oh poop, he's gonna get jelly because of little things or because I wrote on this dude's wall. 

Tinh la gi? Tinh la mot sot xa hay la mot bong hua trong mua?