Thursday, December 19, 2013

Finished finals.

Turns out I didn't even have to take the ceramic's final, even though I crammed until the last minute in class. Wtf. Oh well, woot! Don't gotta do sheet. Pretty sure I bombed the Japanese final, and not in a good way. Just hope it doesn't lower my grade too much. Dressed up a bit and felt so pretty, got a lot of compliments. Wore my new knee high sock tights and oh my goodness they are so cute! Only thing is, I just got it yesterday and wore it today - already got so many damn little holes in em. WTH?!? It's not in the thick area like the false knee high sock but in the thin parts around my thighs. Nooooo! Ugh. So upset. Picked up juice packets for Andi and Alex's party today and dropped it off. Went to the movies and was late for the 11:35PM showing, so went to the 2:20PM instead. Ate at Haru's then went to Cobe's house to play with Titan and Molly to kill some time. I gotta agree though, Hans did look a whole lot like Zack! I'm not too sure about Christoph but oh my goodness Hans had an uncanny resemblance! It must've been so awkward for poor Michelle. Taking the kids to their appointment tomorrow morning as well, was gonna go to JCCC to retake a test as well but dad doesn't want me traveling far if it snows. Eeeek. Might be getting another job as well. Since I have late start and basically a study hall as well so I'll be able to keep working my 20 hours at Sonic on the weekends and night shifts at the center. Mollah mollah! Can't wait.