Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Shopping spree on finals.

Got an A on my math final! Woot! Pretty sure I got an A on my English one as well, plus I got all 20 bonus points! Got my sixth hour of photography changed into Mrs. Long's teacher aide so I have two hours off and an hour of just goofing around and messing with clay. Went out for lunch with Michelle and Megs. Got my early Christmas present from Michelle and I gave her the hot pink wallet I got her. Went to the mall later on and shopped. I ended up buying more stuff than her, oops. Another $100 down the drain, it's okay I'll regain it all once I start working everyday during break. They were so cute too though! Came home and pretty much jacked around for a bit. Took the kids on a walk then came home and studied a bit on Japanese. Still don't feel very confident, damn my cramming habits.