Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Unexpected date?!?

Had the craziest dream last night. First I was in this dark cabin, or wooden enclosure for storage. There was an antique radio inside, the front door was getting fixed by this man in a flannel shirt with acid washed jeans. The male owner and I caught the dude trying to steal the radio. The dude tried to make up some lame excuse but then dashed out the door. I tried to run after him then somehow I ended up in my room except everything was dark and glum. In the doorway stood an old hag, with a filthy, white dress on and stringy, raggedy black brown hair. Her skin was pale with dirt all over her distressed skin. She had a hammer in one of her hand and that's when I guessed ah fuck, I'm asleep. So I tried to hit myself awake and lunged at the hand with the hammer and fight her off because I figured that may wake me up. I woke up, 5AM. Wtf. Fell back asleep and I was at Wal-Mart. It was pretty warm outside and everyone was in t-shirts and shorts. Saw the horseface and Corey as I was walking in. Wtf, really? Ugh. I was whatever, I didn't want to see their face. Anyways, the sore was giving out free bandannas. Woot! Stocked up on em and other things and wake up to my dad calling me on the phone. Odd dream huh?
Fuuuhhhh. I agreed to a date, without knowing it was a date. Wth. I hate it when people call it a date. Absolutely hate it, especially if it was a hang out in the beginning. Please, for the love of gawd do not call it a date - especially if we're only friends and nothing else! Heck, even when we're close friends I still don't like calling things a date because when I think of a date I think of having to dress up all nice, be all modest and polite and do lovey dovey things. Bleck! I just want to hang out like buddies, burp, crack jokes, and scratch my ass crack like any other homie. Yeeeah, I'm not very lady like. I should be like repelling dudes, not having them call me up outta nowhere and trick me into a date without knowing. Maybe he'll forget? Ehhh, time will tell. Maybe we can be chill, watch the movie and eat like homies. Crack a couple of jokes and pick up girls? Yeah, I'm lame.
Got a few tips from a female friend and it helped. Dating when I'm not completely over my ex isn't fair to the next guy but sometimes dating can be okay too - just don't take it all too serious and think he'll be the one I marry. I mean, I'm pretty much over him. I don't see or hope of getting back together. When someone mentions his name I don't get all worked up, I just don't wanna see or hear about him because it's better off that way. As long as he's not dead then that's all that matters for me. I mean, he was my first love so I figure there's gonna be a part of me that'll always care for him but how do I know when I'm completely, totally over him? Yeah, dating will help but I don't want the next dude to feel like he's in my ex's shadow because nobody deserves that.