Monday, January 13, 2014

Em' bitches.

I've been talking things over with a friend to try and see where my position is at the moment. In the beginning he thought I wasn't over my last ex while I was pretty confident I was. I found myself smiling when I was retelling about my past with him but thinking of how he is now and hearing about his behavior - it brings a sour taste to my mouth. He asked if I would get back with my ex - my reply? A simple no. I've realized that I fell in love with a fictional person because that's not his true self but rather a figment of the person he wanted me to believe he was. I'm glad that I was able to experience love - even if it was with a false person. Now my friend is confident that I'm over my ex while I'm shaky on the subject. Isn't funny how our stance has flipped flop? I guess I'm still in love with the past? But totally not him. When I hear about his current actions - it makes me roll my eyes and scoff. His bitches make me laugh as well. Continue to trash talk and read my writings. I guess its a whole lot better than theirs since I care less about their pile of shit. When will these mother fuckers learn to get a life? Will I have to take a metal bat to their snout? But then I'd get charged with animal abuse. Too bad.
Chatted with William earlier last week. At first he thought I had greatly matured and change only to be shattered later on with my poop comments haha. Skated on Saturday, Justin wasn't able to make it since we had to reschedule to 3PM. Poor Michelle got sick. The cute staff dude who put the moves on me wasn't there. Ah boo, nobody to catch me now.
Mama called earlier this morning and stated that I'm going back in the summer for surgery and I'm like, "No mom. Summer is my money making time." and left for school. I don't see why she wants me to go in the summer so bad besides the point that I'd be "prettier faster". Yes, I do take pride in shoving it in other people's face when I get prettier. It's like "Ha! FU. Thought I was ugly? Bahaha, you funny little piece of shit. I was pretty before but now I'm fucken beautiful and you can't deny it." Yes, I am crazy. Let's move on. I feel fall/winter is better because:

  • Don't take a shower or wash your hair until the day after laser eye surgery.
-Skimping on showers/bathes are easier done when it's cold.
  • Avoid getting soap in your eye when bathing and washing your hair for at least one week after laser eye surgery. You should also avoid getting products such as hair spray and shaving lotion in your eyes while healing from laser eye surgery.
-Again, avoiding hygienic routines are easier done when it's cold.
  • Avoid rubbing your eyes for the first week after laser eye surgery.
-Less irritation in the cold(Or so I believe?)
  • Don't drive until you feel comfortable doing so.
-Parents already don't like me driving with snow.
  • Wear the eye shield/goggles that you received in your postoperative kit when you are sleeping for the first seven nights after laser eye surgery.
-This, I'm scared off. I tend to move in my sleep.
  • Don't allow tap water to get in your eyes for at least a week after laser eye surgery.
-Sounds good.
  • Avoid swimming pools, whirlpools, saunas, and lakes at least 14 days after laser eye surgery.
-I don't wanna miss out on summer fun, now do I?
  • No eye makeup for at least one week after laser eye surgery. Discard partially used makeup to avoid bacterial contamination.
-Fine by me.
  • Don't get your hair colored or permed for at least 10 days after laser eye surgery.
-Haven't colored my hair in over a year. 
  • No exercise for two days after laser eye surgery.
-I'm doing 50 miles a day in the summer. Not possible.
  • Wear eye protection for at least the first month once you have resumed exercise and sports activities after laser eye surgery.
-I don't work out in the winter.
  • Avoid dirty/dusty environments for seven days.
-Isn't it dustier in the summer?
  • Bright sunshine may cause scarring, and therefore, sunglasses are recommended on bright days over a period of 12 months after laser eye surgery
-No worries about bright sunshine in the winter time.

Oh, no crying either or getting pregnant. That's my biggest problem. Woot. Think I got sick. Stuffy, running nose, sneezing, and drowsiness.

Em han nguoi. Anh da lam em tang mot nguoi dien. Ai cung ghet em, ai cung chi choi va cuoi vao mat em. Nghi em la mot con dien, mot con khung. Mot con cho bi dien, khong ai muon. Nhung anh sai. Em se khong chet. Em se song va em se vui. Em se tim mot dan ong ma yeu thuong em that long.
 Got a lot of compliments on today, wah. So happy that so many people thought I looked pretty. ^