Thursday, January 16, 2014

Fighting Evil Worms.

I have been having so many epic dreams. Like not interesting but EPIC to the max. First off, it started with me having a party in my basement. What the poop even? A bunch of people were there and then I spotted Corey in the corner. He was wearing his light blue t-shirt with a hole in the near left corner. Yes, I remember certain shirts. No, that isn't crazy - I just paid close attention to his wardrobe when he dated. He wasn't dressed like he does nowadays but more of how he appeared back then. He had that light caramel shaggy hair. Looked very awkward and shy - not hostile the very least but not open towards me for sure. Everyone left and it was just the two of us left. He continued to avoid me. What? 
Anyways, on to the next part of my dream. It was in the back of Scarborough on the field. Everyone was in armor and had weapons. I had this sword which I couldn't figure how to get it attached to my side haha. The sheath was covered in these scale design. We were waiting for a major battle to unfold. An enormous worm popped out of the earth and we had to defeat it because it was the beginning of the end. It was a pale nude color, like an animated earthworm. Like Ekans but paler? There was a glowing green substance behind it as well. We had to be careful to avoid it's lullaby too because it was like a siren that would lead us to our deaths. When it set out it's hypnotizing melody, we had to fight to not listen and forge on with attacks. I was mostly shielding myself with my sword as rocks flew in my direction. Shortly the worm went overground and tunneled to the right towards OS. In my mind I was thinking phew! Because I had parked my car in the parking lot and didn't want it to go under my car because it would create a crack in the ground and wreck it and also probably damage my house. Voldemort was in it was well..? We were both relieved that the monstrous worm hadn't come in the direction of our cars since we had parked next to each other. What the poop. I think I had this kind of battlement because the night before I was talking about Runescape with a bud?

Oh my, I look like a younger version of Mrs. K.