Friday, January 10, 2014

Moob dream.

Had a dream that I was all up on this dude and had my hand on his boob. I'm not sure why but in the dream the boob reminded me of Corey's boob? SO WEIRD. Awk haha. But omg his pec was so big and luscious, the dude's - not him. I probably dreamt that because I had put my hand on this dude's boob in Japanese class to make him move away from the white board but he wouldn't haha. There was more to my dream but I can't recall it, it's all so fuzzy. Dropped into world geography since it's right next door to Japanese class since the door was locked and the teacher didn't even notice me trololol. Went to the auditorium and watched Ki Taiko - with a visit from Brandon. Pretty much just messed around with Conor and Brad and ran around molesting the girls yet everybody still loves me. Ahhh, I feel so accepted.