Sunday, March 23, 2014

Curled harrr.

Why hello hello. Been a while since I've done anything on here. Nothing new really except that I put in my two weeks at Sonic already and there's so many coworkers fighting over my shifts. Noticed that my face is starting to break out a bit and a bit bloated? Eeeek! Training is pretty fun, especially when I have Keo hold my purse and the trainer is like "wtf, how'd he get that" trololol. Picked up my check at the old store and I gotta say, damn. It is pretty bare there. 

Lately I have been having thoughts about other guys in general. There are times when I miss them but I snap out of it quickly. One because they're arrogant jerks, and two, because their insensitive attitude reminds me why I made the decision I made in the first place. I'd go back and try to seek some kind of honey only to receive stings. That is when I awaken and remember. I gotta say though, I am so mean to him yet he still puts up with my attitude - awh. Not sure why but that's so sweet, plus I'd drop him if he dare give me any smart mouthing.