Tuesday, March 25, 2014

So.

Look at somethings and it's so weird that the face I once held and stroked in my hands isn't mine anymore and that I can't do that. The life I almost had is gone, it's so weird. Not that I'm trying or wanting it, it's just weird thinking how things have turned out. 

Life is puzzling, it works its wonders in weird, twisted ways but it's okay because it'll all settle out in the end. I may not understand why things are the way they are but I'll know why later and it'll be for the best. I may throw a tantrum, I may get hurt and sit in a corner - sobbing and bawling like a child but after I'm done, I'll get up and apply on make up to hide the vulnerability, out the door I'll go to obtain success - head high and polished.

Commitment, such a difficult task. It requires the person to reveal their vulnerability, all their flaws, give or take to one person. So far, I've only been able to commit myself to one person. It's a heavy and time sucking task and the undoing is even longer and strenuous. I'm excited to commit myself, but only to the right one. I'm a picky person and only the very one will do. So, until then I will be focused upon my studies and money making. :)