Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Motivate.

Received my new PP in the mail. Woot! Can't wait to get this baby all marked up. They confiscated my old one, it was filled with all sorts of countries such as Japan, Vietnam, Singapore, S. Korea, ect. Sad face! But at least I'll be ready to head back in the winter for my surgery. Before I was always depressed and hesitant because originally I wanted to bring him back with me to visit my country but now I'm whatever. I'm gonna go back, shop until I drop, eat like a fatass, and become beautiful. I basically have a job guaranteed while I'm there because I'll be a receptionist, interpreter for foreign customers - can I get a booyah? Got no friends? That's okay, I'll just make random friends on the streets and risk getting abducted trololol. My corrected W2 form hasn't arrived in the mail and I'm getting antsy. The payroll and HR haven't called me back even though I've left 2 voice mails already. Sigh, stupid matters. Started on acrylic today. Didn't do too bad for my first time! I gotta say, I'm going pretty fast in the chapters and the seniors are noticing it too. I don't think I am? I finish each chapter within' two days and start on a new one on the third day so each chapter gets completed within' two days. Should be moving onto UV gels tomorrow. Excited! I know how to do all the advance techniques before even hitting the floor so I'll have time to perfect my skills plus I got nail art under my belt already hehe. I will succeed. I already have certain credits obtained for college, I'm in a trading school so I'll have a trade to finance me while I attend college, I am fluent in English and Vietnamese; efficient in Japanese while still knowing basic Chinese, I know how to be a house wife as well. I have brains, looks, and skills - to make money. What more could a man ask? I have assets and skills that are beyond rare. I swear, if I was a mail bride I'd have to at least bring in +80k but then again I'd be making more than that annually so no thanks. Yeah yeah, I sound conceited but a girl's gotta reevaluate her value plus it helps boost the esteem teehee.