Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Night two.

Came home, showered, and filled up my tank before heading to class. Went to school all on my own without anyone. Yay! I'm growing up haha. Notice that it takes me ~30 minutes to get there even with rush hour and I usually get there 30 minutes early as well. Reviewed Ch. 13 and got a hot oil mani - more like a hot lotion but merp. Did my first basic mani on one of the senior cosmos. Had a pretty swift night tonight. Was a bit nervous driving home than when I drove to school since it was dark and I hadn't exactly remember all the road names. Didn't make any wrong turns until I was on the old high way. It was dark and I was trying to dodge the opposite incoming traffic so I just hugged the white left line then I ended up in the turn left turn only lane. Oops heh. Had to back out and merp it was just a docking site for semi trucks. Still made it home in time as usual because I'm a girl hehe or it's at night and I'm tired and I'm a hermit trololol. 
But omg scariest thing happened tonight. The road right after KS RD, next to the QT, I thought I heard a growl behind me and it freaked me out so much. I had a mini heart attack so bad. There were flashing light in front of me too so I was nervous. I was like shit, do I still go forward? Turns out it was an ambulance out of a house. Had this white SUV follow me all the way from OLP to my neighborhood, that sketched me out real good too. But yes, today was overall exciting and scary. G'night.