Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Depression lulls on.

Again, the gloominess and sorrow presents itself. I don't want to vent nor confine in anyone because I don't know how to go about it nor would the person understand so I bottle it up inside. Pretty difficult. I go about my way after releasing some tension but then it gets brought up again or seeing it again and my anger level boils up. The questioning angers me because it's pointless and nothing will get resolved. I just want to shut everything out and lull around in my emotions until the aching in my chest goes away.
It doesn't help that the only way to relieve my aggression is through screaming into a pillow, biting my blanket, and crying late into the night. Doesn't help much being all pissed off with a shortness of breath. Just even more pissed.