Thursday, May 8, 2014

Unneeded.

I hate it when people speak for others to me. Obviously its not what the person is trying to persuade me. If I don't want to talk about it or talk to a certain person, leave it alone. Being sympathetic towards the other side, questioning me, pushing me to do something I don't want to do - you're really want me to break down and kill someone don't you. If you were on my side in a battle then if I say red is blue than that's what it is, no questions. If it was a fight against  you and I then its fine but not when there's a third party involved. You shouldn't have gotten involved and even if I did want you to get involved than you should've been on my side. I can keep or cut off any friendship I want. You have no say or business in who I am friends with. If my own mother can't control who I am friends with who do you think you are. I should've listened to my mother and stay away from you. I fought to keep my friendship with you, now I see all of that was in vain. Even my sister beckons me to drop it. She says that I can do so much better and not to let my head down. I am a blossoming flower with so many skills, assets, and potential. You are the one who cause my pain to linger on. I'm a lunatic who sits on her rooftop late at night who cries until the early morning. I am unable to express my feelings, my thoughts. So in turn I cry, cry endless tears through out the night.