Friday, May 9, 2014

It may.

It may appear that I'm being narcissistic in my action of pushing and severing relations but I'd rather do this than blow things out of proportion and create more drama. I just want to avoid everybody altogether. You guys can go ahead and be one big family - just leave me out of it. I don't want to be apart of it.

And you. It may not have started with you but your actions only lead me to lose even more trust. I don't care if you apologize 100 times because it's all empty. Don't touch me, don't bother me, just leave me alone. You don't assist me, instead you wreck more havoc upon my mentality. You're willing to risk and damage, even throw away what you have with me for someone else's sake, going against me. Obviously your ego, your pride, and self righteous is of far greater importance. So go ahead, be that hero who stands against the person you had promised to always protect and shelter, go ahead and prove all the promises you made were empty ones. I can't trust you anymore. One moment, you're standing against me, sheltering the one who hurt me and attacking me - throwing everything we had and the next you're apologizing, but do you even know what you're apologizing for or about? Are you saying empty words again, to try to ease my unstable emotions then force your opinion on me again? I may find moments at night where I miss you but all of that will pass by. Even you admit that you're easily irreplaceable. You're here to give me attention and simply to answer questions or concerns I may have. You say you're a shoulder to cry on? Pfft. You are the one who cause me to cry for hours upon a dark rooftop. You say that if I am to drop a friend then let it be you? Fine. Not only will I drop her, him, but also you. I will drop whoever I deem necessary. You don't have the right to decide who has the potential to be a life time friend in my life because your position is not determined either. Now, not only have you broken and lost a potential life long friendship, you lost a girl who opened up her weary heart to you, who began trusting again after so long, who fought and jeopardized relations for your friendship, and the one who cared and looked out for you most. You lost me.

I will be sadden and there will be an achy feeling on the side that makes me squeamish and want to do impulsive actions but I will resist. Tears will wear down the heavy burden and I will awake new and brighter and more brilliant than ever before.

To whom it may concern, do not continue sticking your nose into this matter. I do not want to sever anymore relations but I will do so if needed. I am not trying to alienate her, I merely just want to avoid any contact or affiliation with them.