Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I'm tired.

A friendship consist of two people, a relationship consist of two people, a marriage consist of two people. There is a bond, trust, and love between those two people - not three, four, five, or even six. Are you losing out on anything? Are you getting your limbs amputated? Are you the one giving hugs and kisses? Are you the one who's going to get sex? No? Then fuck off.

I'm tired of getting reprimanded for my actions and behavior in my private business. Am I kidnapping innocent children, cutting our their organs, and selling it on the black market? No, so why are you sticking your Pinocchio nose into my matter? You have no right in mouthing off about my behavior or my partner's. So what if my guy's "whipped" in your standards? In mine, he's a sweet man who knows how to treat his lady. Is that not what a girl wants in her husband? To be dedicated, hard working, and gentle to her. I chose who I marry. I chose who I want to spend the rest of my life with - not you. I want a man who will support and spoil me. You want a thug who demands something in return for what not? Fine, go ahead but I don't want no thug. I want a gentleman and if a gentleman means whipped then so be it. So ladies and gents, please back the fuck off. If I hear one more reprimand or whipped comment I will go ape shit on your ass, don't care if you're kidding or looking out for him cause guess what, he ain't yours. He's mine. He chose me, not your ass.

And this whole ordeal with nosey people, it frustrates me. I keep my shit on the down low but people still can't help but nose their way in. I don't date and people get on me about it and makes me seem like the bad guy for not allowing guys a chance. I date and then people reprimand me about my dating life. It's like what the fuck. I can do no right! Then again, it IS my life so why ya'll getting all up in my shit? Doing this kind of shit just wears me down. It makes me turn upon my guy, makes me turn upon everyone and allows me to realize that I'm better off on my own. No one to reprimand me about my ways, no one to make me the bad guy, and no one to domesticate me. I can make my own money, I can fuck whoever I want, and I can carry myself however I want to. I don't need to sweetie this or sweetie that. I don't have to be that little bitch wife who has to be inferior to her boy. So this is the last time I will hold my tongue. Reprimand me one more time and I will rip through your throat.