Sunday, July 6, 2014

Stumbling.

So, curiosity got the best of me I may say and I googled some things. I was really surprised on what I found from almost 3 years ago. I never knew he included me in his school project and somewhere, somehow that touched me even though it's from 3 freakin' years ago haha. Iunno, I'm a naive girl. Then I stumbled upon something that was more recent and reality hit. A lot has changed and that's that. Just have to accept, forget, and move on.
A former coworker hit me up and asked if I was still with my ex-boyfriend. A lot of my former coworkers from 151st ask that, including Heather, Freddie, and Conrad. Is it normal when I hesitate to answer? I don't know why, maybe because things have changed since then. Weird thing is that after I tell them what happened I get confessed and hit on by former male coworkers. They tell me that they thought I was hella cute and adorable even in my sweaty and dorky Sonic uniform. Ugh. How do they think that? Lol. If you need some kind of assistance in seeing how dorky I looked here you go: clickie. I get asked for my number and to chill, you know the usual. Weird thing is, I had no idea they saw me in that light. I always thought they saw me as this dorky, weird short Asian especially since they were of mature age. I just didn't seem like their type? But damn, if I could get guys interested subconsciously when I was nerdy just think of all the guys who are interested when I look like this haha.