Monday, August 18, 2014

College Bound.

First day of school.
Things were alright, except until the end where I got a professor with a really heavy accent that I just cannot decipher. I mean, I've had previous experience with Indian accents because of working 2-3 years with Tim but oh my goodness this lady talks loud but too fast and her pronunciation. Gah! I really am wanting to switch to another professor if possible. Fingers crossed!

Attended Le Vu Lan friday night, heading off to work at SDN tomorrow even though it was originally suppose to be my day off to do homework plus I had promised Chris that I'd kick it with him tomorrow too. Didn't remember til he texted me the day before to confirm but I had already told the boss that I'd work for her on Tuesday since I had plans on Monday(tonight). Hopefully I'll be raking in the dough tomorrow!