Thursday, August 7, 2014

Dark Cloud.

Not sure why but lately I've just been in an unhappy mood. The previous days it was more like irked while today is more gloomy and sad like I could have tears falling at any moment. Most likely my hormones acting up but it doesn't help anything when it looks like I'm about to drown in a puddle of tears.

Went up to JCCC yesterday morning. Signed up for my classes, part time yet each day I have 8 hours of school gah. Trying to switch my English class at 3PM to 1PM so then I could get out by 3PM instead of 4PM. The English department chair isn't picking up though so I'm getting a bit antsy plus I need to buy my textbooks ASAP. Afterwards went to cafe vie for pho and ddeobokkie. The pho was delish but the ddeobokkie was dry, not very elastic, and the fish cakes tasted bland. I would definitely go back for the pho but I'd go to Sobahn for the ddeobokkie though. 

The more I remember, the more I realize I should've known. What is truly a friend? They use you as a time killer. You should do the same in return to avoid getting too attached. I have zero female friends left. They're all occupied with themselves and boys. That's okay, I need to do the same with myself. Everyone is selfish in their own motives.