Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Post Wisdom Teeth

Welp, had my wisdom teeth taken out a little over a week ago. My chipmunk cheeks have vanished and my face is back to normal. I have noticed that my face is smaller vertically so my "V-shape" is less prominent which is fine I guess. Finally figured out the cause of my bad breath - dried blood in the back molars which my toothbrush couldn't reach and food particles stuck in the wisdom teeth extration sites. Now, my oral surgeon didn't give me a syringe to clean it for fear of overcleansing resulting in a dry socket therefore I took one of the medicine syringes and gently flood my "holes" until everything flows out like magic haha. This takes a while, especially on the right side since it is hidden by an ulcer. So brushing my teeth has extended from the normal 10 minutes to 25 plus an extra 30 to flush my holes. Damn that's a long time but I'm pretty anal about my holes remaining clean and odor. 

School starts next week and I still have to take my science placement test as well as see if I can test into intermediate Japanese. The English classes are pretty filled up and the science classes I want to take I'm not sure if it is needed for a B.S in biology? Merp, still unsure because of the possibility of going overseas and mama really wants me to get my surgery done and over with it. Says I'll finally look prettier and she won't be as worried when I drive at night lol. 

Works been alright, need to be faster with gel polish and eventually learn acrylic along with acrylic 3D design. I don't have anybody to practice on though which is a downside because to really get any experience is to do it on real hands because everybody has different types of nails, nail plates and so on. Haven't been as happy or at ease at work with my paycheck getting so much taken out from taxes and all the other little nitpickings and the fact that I'm still at the bottom of the food chain since gel polish is still hesistant and that as more nail technicians get hired the more my paycheck dwindles as students head back to school and the weather becomes cooler. Around this area it's wealthy but there's so much coupons going on and discounts and such. I need to find another shop but I'm not sure which one to call up and the issue that I have anxiety when it comes to new jobs, new people, and routine. Sigh.