Sunday, October 19, 2014

Struggling on.

More and more pressure. This really fucken blows. I have no social life, I hardly even have time to spend one evening for a date with my boyfriend so what the hell. Trying my hardest to not fall behind in classes and struggle to understand and engage in trig all the while going to work and family matters amongst other things. You want me to work more? Fine, I will but guess what it's getting cold and the amount of traffic is dying down. I'll work outside of nails and work as a serve and not spend any time at home. I won't take the kids to Kenpo anymore or to their school activities, not have time to clean and be at home. I'll always be out working and focusing on my classes. God, I am never good enough for you people. I'm imperfect, I'm too "nice" and "obedient". That's suppose to be a good trait! But apparently it's not because it leads me to get stepped on by everyone and considered slow and dumb. Fucken great.