Monday, November 3, 2014

I am worthy.

Had an odd dream. It feels like I've been having odd dreams in general lately. The first one, I had gotten abducted and sold into sex trafficking in the desert. I tried to get out if there by driving a bulldozer since I didn't have my car? Funny thing, my boss's son was the one who sold me into the trade too. Freaky! Then somehow I was in front of my house. I kept seeing 'him' everywhere as if he was following me like a shadow. I thought I was hallucinating and told myself to snap out of it. I decided to reach out and wave my hand through him to prove to myself my eyes was playing tricks on me but then bam! My hand didn't go through him like air, instead it landed on his grey hoodie'a pocket in front if his stomach. It was solid and cottony. I freaked out like what the fuck what the fuck! It's suppose to go through him! It was really him. I hadn't gonna crazy. He was there, in the flesh, for me. He professed that he realized he had made a horrible mistake when she left him. That he still loved me and what not. I was really excited until I heard the until he got dumped. I was a last resort, a rebound! As happy as I may have been, I wasn't going to accept him because he saw me as a safety net, he didn't really loved me. It was only because he got dumped. So like a person on a diet resisting sweets, I ran away in tears saying no, I can't! Even though I did, ahaha. Comparing him to sweets is so wrong ha, because sweets don't go rancid overtime - they stay sweet unlike him.

And then I had another dream. This time I was in a 15 seat white van with all 5 of my children and other relatives? My children were mixed with white and ranged from a baby to 10 years old, most were girls. The baby girl had light brown hair name Judith. Keo had parked in front of an organic store and went inside to buy something. Then two Caucasian cashiers wearing green aprons, a Burnett with her hair in a low ponytail and another with dirty blonde came out pouring gasoline onto the hood and side of the car. I didn't get out rather I banged on the window and was like "Aye! What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" But they never replied. In a split second flames came alive on the hood. It was crazy.

Took the kids out trick or treating. Decided to dress up as well even though I wouldn't be trick or treating. Took a while to get all put together but I ended up being pretty cozy through out the night! So glad I didn't go as Cinderella or else I would've frozen my ass off. The kids weren't into trick or treating that much this year as the previous. By 7:30PM they were already complaining and wanting to head home by then yet their candy bag weren't even filled up by then. What has the world come to?

Anywho, funny thing occurred at school today. As I was walking a friend halfway-ish to his class as I always do since I part ways and head to my car afterwards, he asked if he could ask me a question. I kind of guessed what it would be since I had a feeling he had taken a slight liking to me but I never acted upon anything or mentioned it. I figured it would have something to do with my relationship status since he started following me on IG just today since he saw me on it today. Anyways, he asked if I was taken, to which I replied yes. He seemed disappointed, said something about how he was disappointed and wish I wasn't, but that "maybe we could still be friends."That threw me off. What's up with the maybe? Just because I'm taken doesn't mean we can't be friends. I dunno, it always seem like when guys are nice to me it seems like they want to be more than friends which make me really weary and sad. But eh, he's a nice guy. So is my boyfriend. A little dense at times, and slow, and not my fantasy guy but he's still my boyfriend and I chose him. That's life. The reason why I don't bring him up or bombard social media with it is because - it's inevitable - society ruins your relationship. They judge you, try to separate and implant fears into each other's mind, and spread rumors and gossip. It's dumb and I'm sick of it. It was one of the partial reasons why it ruined my last one, along with some other factors. People get sick of seeing couples fight online, and they're sick of seeing lovey dovey pukable things online from couple friends. I prefer to keep it behind closed doors. If we have a fight, then we have a fight. If we going strong then we going strong. Nothing to it.

I've been looking back at some photos and videos from the past when I was at *ahem* my high moments in life. I must admit, I was uhhhglahhhayyeee. Like damn, what did so many guys see in me? I was so not cute haha. I have most definitely bloomed or gotten more attractive compared to the old me. Definitely more independent as well, maybe not as trusting and romantic but eh. You give and take, that's what happens. I've taken more interest in my appearance and more outgoing. I use to be very insecure about myself, that I would never be good enough for anyone. That nobody wanted to date me because I was Asian without a flat stomach, small chested, and no social skills. Somehow, I managed to put on a front - that I believed I was attractive. Everyone would think it's hilarious and accept it because I have the impression of being a quiet, reserved Asian girl but then I come out as overly confident - vain, and blunt that it's a new fresh air and not too cocky I guess. I faked it til I made it, until I finally believed I was beautiful. The only reason I was looking back at the photos because I had pulled up stuff from the past was I wanted to show Keo what the streets of Vietnam looked like. Pretty excited if we're able to go this year. Ong ngoai and ba ngoai saw him on Skype and they seem pretty accepting. Grandma said remember to bring him back! Haha, I laughed. They've gone through - maybe three guys from me? Haha, yet not one as returned to meet them.


Giờ thì tôi chẳng quan tâm ai nói gìChẳng quan tâm ai nghĩ gìWho cares? Who cares?Who mind? Who mind?Niềm vui chỉ đến khi tôi là chính mìnhHãy cho tôi chút yên bìnhWho care? Who care?
Who mind? Who mind?