Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Thor and a baby boy.

This girl who I know in reality recently had a baby girl, in my dream she had a baby boy and she couldn't take care of him so she gave him to me to adopted. He was a beautiful baby and sometimes a handful. Possibly around 7 months with light brown tuffs of hair. He messed up one of his eye by poking or clawing at it. Fast forward, I was in Hyvee and there were monstrous underworld demon lords running havoc. Keo threw me a hammer like Thor's. It allowed me to fly up into the sky and such but it was called Lorde? Anyways I saw her again in Hawaii, a shopping strip or so? I dropped off the baby boy to spend some time with her-which she had another baby girl as well but younger than the boy. Anyways I had to flee quickly because the demon lords were trying to get the hammer. Struggled to flee from underworld to the clouds and  every place in between. One location, a female demon grabbed my ankle and I just kept trying to fly upwards. The demon had blue skin, blue wavy hair, and long stiletto nails.