Monday, May 18, 2015

Funny dreams

Nothing too new lately except for having bombast dreams. Went to babe's graduation after rushing to leave work even though it was busy as hell. Dreamt that I was dating this half Asian half white guy but he reminded me a lot of Keo. I went shopping and swimming and everywhere I went there were cute guys trying to get at me even though I told them I had a boyfriend already, heck this one dude gave me free shit at the store. I was pretty blessed haha. I think it was because I've had a few guys trying to holler at me lately and I'm just like no thanks, I'm taken heh. Then last night I dreamt that my former boss came to my house and complained to my mom about me not being truthful and coming back to work in the summer? And she somehow had to go work at his shop for the day and that he'll never have me work for h anymore. That's really weird lol, I don't think he'd hate me to that point? Especially since he set me up on a date with his son which turned out as awkward for the two of us as can be haha. Then somehow my mom drove my white suv into a lake or flood that was all the way up to my car's window. We had to get it towed out and then later she crashed my car. Needless to say I was pretty pissed. Idk what's going on in my mind while I sleep. Just noted that they're pretty interesting and funny to look back on when I'm awake. Gotta figure out my work schedule for the restaurant ugh. Also gotta set up college visits too. Sigh.