Friday, August 14, 2015

Addiction.

I've got an addiction. Partially because I do this when I'm bored, sad, happy, and angry. 😂
Spent around 3 hours in one store. Bought too much shit too. Had customers and employees staring at me since I had a butt load of clothes wrapped around both arms. I come so often that the cashiers at the store remember me and we have conversations since I'd be shopping there 6 out of 7 days a week this past few months. Seriously, almost everyday after work I be hitting up clothes haha. Bought more storage containers and they're already full and I need more but eh. I'll save it for another day and I don't have room yet lol. Prolly going to need to clean out old clothes. Refolded one of my tubs and oh my goodness. Some of the clothes I haven't worn since I went back to Vietnam in 2011! Damn. Anyways, just a few days til school! Excited to not work as much, meet new people, and spend more time with my sweetie! 

He's so sweet ❤️😍